A Bit About Me
Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am so excited to be starting a blog like this. I have wanted to for such a long time, and I've got tons of great ideas that I can't wait to share with you!
I am the mom of an incredibly wonderful 4 year old girl. In addition to being a mom, I'm also a college student! I'll be finishing up a business marketing program about 3 weeks from now! (Thrilling and scary all at once)
Another new and exciting step in my life is about to unfold, so what better time to start a blog!? This is where I will share my experiences of being a mom throughout school AND while entering into a whole new workforce. I'm also going to be posting about a range of topics from cleaning tips, to throwing awesome birthdays, amazing recipes, handling stress and beyond!

No comments:
Post a Comment