I used to believe that couponing in Canada wasn't really possible as we don't get the same crazy deals they do in the states. A friend advised me this isn't true so over the past 6 months I decided to see for myself. Here are my tips :)
1) Facebook groups are your friend!!!
These are the Facebook pages I follow to find out about the best coupons/ free samples.
(click to view page)
(click to view page)
(click to view page)
2) Coupon websites are awesome too!
There are websites that list tons of coupons that can be printed or mailed to you! These are my fav's.http://www.save.ca/
3) Be organised!
I save my coupons in a binder filled with baseball card holder sheets I got from the dollar store.
Each page is for a different type of product.( eg- paper products, cleaning products, food items etc.)
4) Be Patient-
The key here is to wait until you notice the items go on sale. Typically the coupons I order have expiration's that are months away. So watch for the good deals and you'll be sure to save!
Happy Couponing!









No comments:
Post a Comment